onsdag 23 mars 2011

Day 3/365 - Be the best you can be


I'm gonna make a change
For once in my life
It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then
Make a change.
- Michael Jackson, Man in the mirror

Today was a great example of how small the world is. And another great example of how fun it is to get to know new people! Erik was meeting his two friends, Sanaa & Jonathan, and noticed me from across the coffee shop. I joined them and we started talking about various subjects; for example how big of a MJ fan Sanaa is, but also how we react to strangers and how we act in certain situations. That's why I decided to quote the song "Man in the mirror". The lyrics cover pretty much everything.

Photo: Arad Hosseini

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar