måndag 10 januari 2011

My Photostream @ Flickr


I created a Flickr account a while back in case I someday became interested in using the site. That day was yesterday. Basically I'm uploading some of my photos on Flickr because I'm hoping to get some kind of response/reaction from people who, like me, are kind of geeky when it comes to camera-stuff. Camera geeks all over the world unite!

Click on Link to thearadman's photostream to go directly to my Flickr page. And please if you want to say something about my photos, anything really, say it! Write a comment, send me an email/text/facebook message (whatever works) and tell me what you think. I appreciate every bit of criticism/compliment I receive so... go nuts.

Photo: Arad Hosseini

5 kommentarer:

  1. Linus "The Pro Gaming" Martinell11 januari 2011 01:49

    Flickr! Nice m8!

    Watching goblet of fire atm! Crazy :P!

    SvaraRadera
  2. @li37 - you be naughty

    @linus - haha ofta goblet of fire! du kan väl typ hela filmen utantill by now?

    SvaraRadera
  3. I have read so many content about the blogger lovers except this post is really a pleasant article, keep it up.


    my website: Holdem Poker

    SvaraRadera
  4. When I originally left a сomment І seem tο havе clicked the -Notify
    mе when nеw comments are addeԁ- checκbοx and frоm noω on
    evеry time a comment is аdded I rеciеve 4 emails with thе exact ѕamе сomment.

    Pеrhаps theге is
    a meаnѕ you are able to remove mе fгom that sеrviсe?
    Тhanκ yοu!

    Feel frее to surf to mу webpagе 888 Poker Bonus

    SvaraRadera