onsdag 19 januari 2011

The future?






Yesterday we got on the subway only to realize that we were standing in one of SL's "Future-subway-whatever-they-are-called-sections".
"There you go, now everyone knows what you are talking about." - Bardia
Took a few pictures from it, so check them out! Also took a few shots for my 365 Project, which you can see on my Flickr soon. Met Anna & Felix outside SF! And could have received a special permission to take photos at SF but for reasons I can't recall now I said no.

365 Project reminder: Linus & Jesper had no evidence to back up their arguments, I on the other hand did ergo I won.

Photo: Arad Hosseini

2 kommentarer:

  1. Linus Martinell19 januari 2011 21:42

    The war is not over yet! Il be back..!

    SvaraRadera
  2. HAH, you make me laugh. jag har redan vunnit så HAH.

    SvaraRadera