fredag 10 december 2010

Note to sleep: self more next time

"Arad du maste uppdatera oftare jag dor!!!" was the comment I woke up to. I'll do better Anna, promise!

Something that's bothering me: I can't come up with any ideas of what to buy my parents for Christmas...guess I have to take a trip to the city now that my cold has finally given up and look for some inspiration.

Now Li...this is a challenge for you personally. Excited? You seem to have an eye for where I take my pictures, so today I have a real challenge for you. If you can guess where I took the picture I posted with this entry I'll buy you...hm...let's say gingerbread/lussebullar (whichever you prefer the most) until you beg me to stop.

(*Hope you don't know the location*)

Photo: Arad Hosseini

3 kommentarer:

  1. aldrig sett platsen, men skulle gissa på gammla stan / södermalm pga att huset är gjort av tegel.

    SvaraRadera
  2. @li37 - nope, tyvärr inte! men du får ett tröstpris.

    SvaraRadera