onsdag 22 december 2010

Getting ready for Christmas




"Arad vill hora mer om Dig har pa bloggen!"

Christmas gifts are all done done and done. FINALLY. Tonight's schedule is getting the house ready for Christmas, can't believe it's almost 2011?

What's going on in my head? Reflecting on 2010, sort of, and despite all the ups and downs I'm glad how everything turned out in the end. It's funny because I had this discussion with some friends the other day...told them that even though I'm not religious (newsflash?) I believe in the overused quote "Everything happens for a reason". There is a movie about it too...I bet some of you have seen it. It shows how a small and seemingly insignificant event can change your life, in this case it's a lady that in scenario 1 misses the train and in scenario 2 manages to catch it. Her life takes two completely different paths, all because of a train.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm walking around and thinking about it every min of my day, but it is something "fun" to have in mind. And something that can keep you smiling if you manage to miss a train and have wait for the next one in the freezing cold - it works!

"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera." Lewis Hine

Photo: Arad Hosseini

4 kommentarer:

  1. Arad jag är hemma!!!!! Hänga snart?

    SvaraRadera
  2. haha skönt att jag ba "hora"

    SvaraRadera
  3. Linus Martinell23 december 2010 02:38

    Nice med kanderade äpplen! :D Såg hur smarrigt ut som helst!

    And btw: Fett bra bilder m8! :)

    Yall!

    SvaraRadera
  4. @Ebba JA! skicka ett sms med hur dina veckor ser ut :)

    @Anna looooool tänkte inte på det förrän nu

    @Linus tackar tackar!

    SvaraRadera