måndag 2 augusti 2010

Wing it

For a split second today, I felt exactly the same way as Hong did when the picture was taken after he accidentally broke his skateboard.

"Your work starts NEXT week, she told me. Haha and you woke up at 5 this morning!"
Dad was having the time of his life.

The news hit me in the face like a Stunning Spell from Harry Potter (excuse my bad humor, I'm re-reading the last book before the movie comes out sometime in November) It was a moment of pure magic, in a way. I was just sitting there, laughing, while Dad was explaining to me over the phone how I had forgotten all about the plans and gotten up at 5 in the morning for no good reason. Calling Mom and telling her about the news was as fun as hearing them from Dad:

"Oh thats so nice! It's like winning a lottery, isn't it? I'm so happy for you because this morning you looked so tired and you were really struggling with keeping your eyes open. But go home and enjoy your extra week off!"

Let the beznez begin.

Photo: Arad Hosseini

3 kommentarer:

  1. hahahaha, grym ångest bild! ;D

    hahahahaha, oniceee, men ändå nicceeee!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. hahhahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahhhahahahaha

    jävla jätte, tar sönder alla brädor i världen!

    <3

    SvaraRadera
  3. http://itchyi.squarespace.com/thelatest/2010/7/20/the-longest-photographic-exposures-in-history.html

    SvaraRadera