måndag 30 augusti 2010

Thank you for smok...reading

For those of you who don't know, Thank you for smoking is a movie-title.

Just felt an urge of saying thank you - to everyone reading and sharing their thoughts about the things I write about and publish on Colour in life. It never gets old hearing people say that they've read, or started to read, what's available on this site.

Everyday I check my "invisible" people-counter (don't worry its anonymous, I can only see where my visitors are from!) to see how many unique visitors, returning visitors and page loads I've had during that specific day, week, month - you name it.

Here are the reasons why:
1. It's fun, in a way...
2. Gives me an overview of what kind of topics are interesting (sooooooort of...)
3. The day I beat my all time record I'll do something wild.

Anyways back to what I was saying...so I honestly only know like half of the people reading the blog. To the other 50% well...I just don't know you are, yet! Which is why it's always so awesome to hear someone say that they've read the blog or comment on something I've written. Because it means that you've taken time from your busy schedules (or not so busy if you refer to yourself as "Terrie" - inside joke) to catch up on what I've got to say through words or what I got to show through pictures. It's been one of the really cool aspects of writing, and something I never imagined when I started writing on this little blog.

So...thank you for reading! I've learned quite a lot of lessons by just writing (believe it or not!) and maybe, just maybe, you've gained something out of it as well.

And oh - this is NOT a goodbye or anything (just realized that it might be interpreted that way)

'Cause hey...we still have a long way to go, right? :)

Photo: Arad Hosseini

1 kommentar:

  1. Linus Martinell30 augusti 2010 20:02

    Ye m8 :) a loooong way to go :)!!

    It is fun! :) Let´s break the record!

    And about "Terrie".. have heared he is awsome!! Okeeeej! :P

    SvaraRadera