lördag 7 augusti 2010

pAst and pResent

Yes, I used to rock those little shoes. Colour in life - baby style!

Ever since I was a little baby, and I mean little...before I could pronounce my parents name correctly (I know some of you are still struggling!), I've had a thing for the distinct smell in subway-stations.

Mom and dad told me a story about how I as a kid managed to escape our old apartment in Bergshamra, undetected. By the time my parents realized I was missing, along with my relatives, I was well on my way to the subway-station with a big proud smile on my face! A lady saw me walking alone (what a thing to see...a little baby on what seemed to be the adventure of a lifetime) and when she walked up to me and asked where I was going I answered, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world:

"I'm going to the subway-station!"

After that she decided to stay with me until mom and dad came running, probably pale as ghosts. But hey, I was safe and sound!

Photo: Arad Hosseini

1 kommentar:

  1. hahahahaha
    den va bra
    I know some of you are still struggling
    cath

    SvaraRadera