torsdag 29 juli 2010

Livet på stranden/Beach life









Experimenting with some camera settings. The rain today is surprisingly relaxing, but it's always fun to look back at photos. Isn't it? Hope my international readers (if you guys are out there and reading this) from all over the world will have an easier time reading the blog.

And hey I miss all the comments! Maybe everyone is busy enjoying the last days of the hols (or weeks if you are lucky). I'm not one of those lucky people. ILL

Photo: Arad Hosseini

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey Arad, I love your photos and I'm really excited to start reading some of the comments now that some of them will be in English. Now I know that you're not entirely Sweded out ;)

    As for this batch, my favorites are DSC_0103 and DSC_0115. Although DSC_0103 has an awkward focus, I like how strangely enough the photo's cool colors can somehow project the warm feeling of plunging your fingers into the sand. DSC_0115 brings about a relieving sensation too, and I find it intirguing that you can barely see the model's fingerprints. DSC_0105 is another interesting one because the blue reminds me of an icy ball, maybe even Neptune...

    SvaraRadera